Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (2%).
- Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Illuminate your skin each day. To complete your morning regimen, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto fingertips and apply in an upward, outward motion to face and neck. Avoid eye area.
Sunprotection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Isohexadecane, Nylon-12, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Hexapeptide-2, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Kit Carton
GENTLE CLEANSE & TONE
NSE Products, Inc.