[Physicians Science & Nature Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of Reach of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Take 1 tablet as needed, not to exceed more than 3 tablets daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor before use.
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 40 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 10 mg
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal is broken or missing.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event,
please contact 714-875-6316.
Manufactured for: Physician's Science and Nature, Inc.
220 Newport Center Drive 11-634, Newport Beach, CA 92660
docusate sodium tablet
|Labeler - Physicians Science & Nature Inc. (012485755)|