MAJOR DOK DOCUSATE SODIUM
capsule, liquid filled
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Warnings - Do not use
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 to 3 softgels preferably at bedtime
- children 6- 12 years of age: take 1 softgel at bedtime
- each softgel contains: sodium 6mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
edible ink, FDandC Red #40, FDandC Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
MAJOR® DOK™ 100 mg Docusate Sodium
For use as a stool softener in treating & avoiding constipation
*Compare to the active ingredient in COLACE®
|MAJOR DOK DOCUSATE SODIUM
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|