VICKS VAPODROPS COUGH RELIEF- menthol lozenge
Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (per drop)
Menthol 1.7 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- minor sore throat
Sore Throat Warning
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
|adults & children 5 yrs. & older
||dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth
|children 2 to under 5 yrs.
||ask a doctor
|children under 2 yrs.
||do not use
Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- store at room temperature
ascorbic acid, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, liquid glucose, sucrose
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 20 Drop Bag Carton
Menthol Cough Suppressant/
See Drug Facts