PLUM DUO EMERGENCY EYEWASH - water liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For flushing the eye and skin to reduce chances of severe injury caused by acid, alkali, or particulate contamination.
● for injection ● in intraocular surgery ● internally● If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
● eye pain ● changes in vision
● redness or irritation of the eye after use ● an injury caused by alkali
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● do not dilute solution or reuse bottle
● to open, twist cap in the direction of the arrow
● center the DUO between the eyes to simultaneously wash both eyes
● control flow of solution by pressure on bottle ● flush affected area as needed
● continue to flush with water as necessary ● obtain medical treatment
● not for use as a contact lens solution ● twist cap to open
● use before expiration date marked on bottle
● store at room temperature 5° to 35° C (41° to 95°F)
|PLUM DUO EMERGENCY EYEWASH
|Labeler - Bel-Art Products (002176733)|