SCRUB CARE POVIDONE IODINE TOPICAL PAINT- povidone-iodine solution
CareFusion 213 LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine, USP 10% (1.0% available iodine)
- Prepping intact skin and mucous membranes prior to surgery
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection
For external use only
- Avoid use on persons allergic to iodine
- Do not use in the eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling
- In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use full strength
- Apply solution to operative site following povidone iodine scrub application
- Using a circular motion, start at incision site and move outward
- Remove all soiled underdrapes
- Do not allow solution to pool
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat (above 104°F/40°C)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex Free
Citric Acid, Glycerol, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide
Report serious side effects, call: 1-800-523-0502 Mon.-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM CST
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Scrub Care 1 gal PVPI Paint Label