ECOLAB- alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
When using this product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and rendess develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Eye or skin irritation or redenss occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberal amount into hand
- Spread by rubbing hands together
- Rub to dryness with attention to are around nails and between fingers
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
1200 ML (40.6 US FL OZ)
Active Ingredient: Ethanol 60% by volume