PAIN TERMINATOR ANALGESIC- menthol and methyl salicylate patch
Golden Sunshine International, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 3% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 0.5% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- menstrual pain
For adults and children 6 and older. Clean the affected area before use. Can be cut to size. Peel off film and cover affected area with patch. For menstrual pain, place on abdomen. Keep on for up to 8 hours under normal conditions. Apply once or twice per day as needed. Allow skin to breath for a few hours between applications. Users with sensitive skin should test on a small area first.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid use on extremely hairy areas of the body as removal may remove hair.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sesame oil, resin, paeoniae veitchii radix, zinc oxide, drynariae rhizoma, angelicae sinensis radix, carthami flos, pyritum, draconis resina, frankencense, myrrha, terebinthina, ligustiei rhizoma, achyranthis radix, acanthopanacus cortex, acori rhizoma, atractylodis rhizoma, tourmaline, saussureae radix, gentianae macrophyllae radix, cnidii monnieri fructus, cinnamomum cortex, aconiti tuber, pinelliae tuber, dendrobii caulis, dioscoreae tokoro rhizoma, indigo carmine, tartrazine.
For Questions or Comments Call:
1 (800) 798-3977
PAIN Terminator pouch for 5 patches.