CLEARASIL ULTRA OVERNIGHT WASH- salicylic acid solution
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use as part of your night time regimen
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
- do not store in direct sunlight
water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, laureth-4, sodium chloride, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, polyquaternium-43, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, sodium hydroxide, formic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser
LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in France
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 200 mL Bottle Label
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
6.78 FL. OZ. (200 mL)