Active ingredients (per 5 mL)
Dextrose (glucose) 1.87 g
Levulose (fructose) 1.87 g
Phosphoric acid 21.5 mg
Upset stomach reliever
- relieves nausea due to upset stomach from intestinal flu, stomach flu, and food or drink indiscretions
- this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
Do not use if you have
- allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms persist, return or get worse
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- for maximum effectiveness never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablespoons
- children 2 to under 12: one or two teaspoons
- repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Emetrol® active ingredients
For Children and Adults
Relief For Nausea due to Upset Stomach
Safe for Children with Flu or Fever