DIABETIC TUSSIN EXPECTORANT- guaifenesin liquid
Health Care Products
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults & children 12 years and over
||10 mL - 20 mL (2 - 4 teaspoonfuls)
|children 6 years to under 12 years
||5 mL - 10 mL (1 - 2 teaspoonfuls)
|children 2 years to under 6 years
||2.5 mL - 5 mL (½ - 1 teaspoonful)
|children under 2 years
||ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- keep tightly closed.
Acesulfame K, artificial cherry flavor, artificial vanilla flavor, aspartame, hypromellose, menthol, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, purified water. Citric acid may be used to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-899-3116, Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev #063:05 10/11
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Guaifenesin 100 mg/5 mL
Loosens & Relieves Chest Congestion
Thins & Loosens Mucus
No Sodium, Sorbitol, Fructose & Dyes
SUGAR & ALCOHOL FREE!
SAFE FOR DIABETICS
4 FL OZ (118 mL)