CVS ATHLETES FOOT TOLNAFTATE- tolnaftate cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% .................................................................................Antifungal
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- proven effective in the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use
- effectively relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store between 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
Propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, stearyl alchol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan monstearate, polyoxyethylene cetylether, purified water, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Made in Korea