CLEARASIL ULTRA RAPID ACTION FACE SCRUB- salicylic acid lotion
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
water, polyethylene, PPG-15 stearyl ether, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, cetyl betaine, distearyldimonium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, alcohol, steareth-21, sodium chloride, behenyl alcohol, synthetic wax, steareth-2, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, xanthan gum, dimethyl palmitamine, lauryl alcohol, mica, isopropyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, BHT, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, sodium sulfate, ferric ferrocyanide, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 150 mL Tube Label
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
skin in as
5 FL OZ (150 mL)