BELLI ACNE CONTROL SPOT TREATMENT
- sulfur cream
ABT Belli-Materna Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Belli Acne Control Spot Treatment
Colloidal Sulfur 3%
- reduces the severity of acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes
For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Do not get into eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes
- rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store below 77 degrees F / 25 degrees C
Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Deionized Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum
Belli Acne Control Spot Treatment 14.75ml (42281-001-00)