TARSUM PROFESSIONAL- coal tar shampoo
Summers Laboratories Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2% COAL TAR
(10% LCD EQUIV. TO 2% COAL TAR)
PSORIASIS, SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS, DANDRUFF TREATMENT
- CONTROLS ITCHING, FLAKING AND REDNESS DUE TO PSORIASIS, SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS AND DANDRUFF
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- condition that covers a large area of the body
- condition in or around the rectum or genitals
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- do not use this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Stop and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
- excessive irritation occurs
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTCT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
In rare instances, temporary discoloration of gray or blonde hair may occur.
- For use as a scalp treatment before showering: Twist open applicator tip. Apply evenly to affected areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, gradually increasing treatment time to 1 hour, or as directed by your doctor. Rinse thoroughly.
- As a shampoo: Wet hair, apply Tarsum for several minutes, then rinse.
- For best results use twice a week or as directed by a physician.
water, TEA lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, sodium lauryl sulfate, ethanol (8%), salicylic acid, triethanolamine, glycerin, lauryl alcohol, diethanolamine, sodium chloride, polysorbate 80, fragrance
Store at controlled room temperature
59° to 86° F (15° to 30° C)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-533-7546 (USA and Canada)
For more information go to www.sumlab.com