FOOT CARE CLOTRIMAZOLE- clotrimazole cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- treats most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use
on children under 2 years, unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- this product does not work on the scalp or nails
for athlete’s foot and ringworm
pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once every day. Use every day for 4 weeks
for jock itch
use every day for 2 weeks. If condition lasts longer, contact a doctor
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
1-800-432-8534 (select option#2) between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Principal Display Panel
RITE AID® PHARMACY
*Compare to the active
ingredient in Lotrimin® AF
clotrimazole cream 1%
cures most athlete’s foot
relieves itching and burning
greaseless and non-staining
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14 g)