MARY KAY ACNE TREATMENT ACNE MEDICATION- benzoyl peroxide gel
Mary Kay Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only.
Do not use this product if
- you have very sensitive skin
- you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- on large areas of the body
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- avoid eyes, lips and mouth
- this product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics
- this product may cause irritation
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or oevery other day.
- if going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow benzoyl peroxide to dry, then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- store at 59F to 86F
- expiration date on tube crimp
aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, butylene glycol, carbomer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, diethylhexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, disodium EDTA, echinacea purpurea extract, glycerin, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, silica, sodium hydroxide, water.
Principal Display Panel - 28 g carton
acne treatment gel
5% benzoyl peroxide
1 OZ. NET WT./28 g