NON-HABIT FORMING STOOL SOFTENER- docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
Rebel Distributors Corp
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each softgel capsule)
Docusate Sodium 100mg
- Relieves occasional constipation.
- Generally produces bowel movement within 12 to72 hours.
Warnings - Do not use
- for longer than one week
- if you are taking mineral oil
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
Ask a doctor before use if
you have a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this product
These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years and over:1 capsule once daily or in divided doses
- children 6 to under 12 years: 1 capsule once daily
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
Each capsule contains sodium 6mg
edible white ink, FDandC Red No. 40, FDandC Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9am - 5am ET Monday - Friday