PUBLIX BURN RELIEF - lidocaine hydrochloride gel
Publix Super Markets Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 0.50%
- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns,cuts,scrapes, skin irritations and inspect bites
For external use only
Do not use
in large quantities,particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Principal Display Panel
ALOE VERA GEL
COOLS AND RELIEVES
SUNBURN PAIN WITH LIDOCAINE
NET WT 8 OZ( 227g)