CREST PRO-HEALTH STAGES- sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.243%
(0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
helps protect against cavities
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- twist off cap to remove foil seal
- adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
- do not swallow
- to minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
- supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
- children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, trisodium phosphate, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, carbomer, blue 1
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati, OH 45202
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 120 g Tube Label
Disney • PIXAR
ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE
NET WT 4.2 OZ (120 g)