SENOKOT-S- sennosides and docusate sodium tablet
Purdue Products LP
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg, sodium 4 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients dicalcium phosphate,D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, lecithin, magnesium stearate ,microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, talc, and titanium dioxide
©2012, Purdue Products L.P.
Purdue Products L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
575 Granite Court
Pickering, ON L1W 3W8, Canada
Senokot-S 60 Tablets Carton