POVIDONE IODINE- povidone-iodine solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(1% available iodine)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- you need to use this product for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
citric acid, dibasic sodium phosphate, glycerin, purified water
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35811
Rev. 2/10 R6