PROACTIV REFINING MASK- sulfur cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- do not get into eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- do not use on broken skin or large areas of the skin. Apply only to areas with acne.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for rinse off treatment, apply to dampened skin.
- leave on for 10 minutes.
- rinse with water.
- for leave on treatment, apply to affected area.
- leave on overnight.
- rinse off in the morning.
- use 2-3 times a week.
if going outside, use a sunscreen.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application use.
water (aqua), kaolin, glycereth-26, linoleic acid, cetearyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, zinc oxide, ceteareth-20, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, linolenic acid, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, geranium maculatum extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, butylene glycol, hydrated silica, ethoxydiglycol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance (parfum), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Dist. by Guthy-Renker®
PO Box 14383, Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 g Carton
Rodan & Fields
helps to minimize pores
sulfur acne treatment
3.5 OZ. 100 g