MENSTRUAL RELIEF- acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinnks every day while using this product
Do not use
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, aska doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the reocmmended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than the recommended dose
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredients in Midol® Menstrual Complete*
maximum strength caplets
acetaminophen, 500 mg
caffeine, 60 mg
pyrilamine maleate, 15 mg
for relief of cramps, bloating, fatigue, headache and backache
up & up®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare, LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete.
094 01 0304 ID201416
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING