SUGAR FREE ORIGINAL SWISS HERB COUGH SUPPRESSANT THROAT DROPS- menthol lozenge
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
Active Ingredient (in each drop)
Menthol, 4.8 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask doctor before use if you have
- persistent chronic
cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for
more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. These could be
signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and
children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6
years: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
Exchange information: 2 Drops = FREE Exchange
7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetics
© 2008 American Diabetes Association, American Dietetic Association
aspartame, color (caramel), extract of a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, natural flavor, sorbitol