CUT CARE BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE ANTISEPTIC- benzalkonium chloride swab
Zeus Medical Holdings LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v
First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Do not use
- as a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use if
- irritation and redness develop
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged let dry first
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic Towelette
First aid antiseptic
Contents: 100 Towelettes