DOCUSATE SODIUM- docusate sodium capsule
NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• for the prevention of dry, hard stools.
• for relief of occasional constipation
• this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
• if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
• when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
• for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• you have rectal bleeding
• you fail to have a bowel movement after use
• adults and children over 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
• children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
• each softgel contains: sodium 15mg
• store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
• do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
edible white ink, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special.
Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150, USA
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-0586), REPACK(0615-0586)|