BACTI-STAT AE- triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
When using this product
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (agua), potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, fragrance, cocamine oxide, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Questions? call 1.866.781.8787
Principal Display Panel and Representative Label
Active Ingredient: 0.3% Triclosan
Net Contents: 1200 mL (40.6 US fl oz)