LORIS BZK ANTISEPTIC WIPES- benzalkonium chloride swab
LernaPharm Loris Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.13% v/v
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For External Use Only
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
- Do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open pouch and use as part of your daily cleansing routine.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
Store at room temperature between 59-86oF (15-30oC). If contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-866-322-4634, weekdays between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm EST