TUSSIN ADULT CHEST CONGESTION- guaifenesin syrup
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 10 mL)
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children 12 years and over
10 – 20 mL every 4 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, maltol, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Robitussin® Mucus + Chest Congestion
ADULT CHEST CONGESTION
For ages 12 & over
8 FL OZ (237 mL)