SENNA-S- sennosides and docusate sodium tablet, film coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6 mg
Sodium Dioctylsulfosuccinate 50 mg
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6 mg...........Laxative
Sodium Dioctylsulfosuccinate 50 mg......................Stool Softener
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years of age and over
|2 tablets once a day
|4 tablets twice a day
|children 6 to under 12 years
|1 tablet once a day
|2 tablets twice a day
|children 2 to under 6 years
|1/2 tablet once a day
|1 tablet twice a day
|children under 2 years
|ask a doctor
|ask a doctor
- each tablet contains calcium 20 mg, sodium 6mg Low Sodium
- store at room temperature between 15-300C (59-860F)
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, tapoica starch, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide
Questions? Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756