VANICREAM SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 35- octinoxate and zinc oxide cream
Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 11%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protective measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
Do not use
on damaged or broken skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
C20-40 alcohols, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconol, glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium chloride, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polypropyl silsesquioxane, purified water, tridecyl neopentanoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trimethylsiloxy silicate, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions or Comments
PHARMACEUTlCAL SPECIALTIES, INC.
ROCHESTER, MN 55903-6298 Made in USA