Castor Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Distilled Water, Flavor, Hydrofluoric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer, Propellant A31, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulface, Sodium Saccharne, Triethanolamine, Xylitol
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not spray towards open flames.
- For professional use only.
- Remove cap from can. Prior to each use, shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
- To dispense,invert the can completely upside down. Slowly depress nozzle to dispense foam into a fluoride tray (foam will expand slightly higher than fluoride tray).
- Air dry teeth thoroughly and inset tray(s) into patient's mouth. Instruct patient to bite down and leave the tray in contact with the teeth between 1 - 4 minutes.
- Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion of product.
- Remove the tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
- Instruct patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after treatment.
Store at a controlled room temperature 59o-86oF (15o-30o C)