MYLANTA GAS MAXIMUM STRENGTH- dimethicone tablet, chewable
McNeil Consumer Pharmaceuticals Co.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Simethicone 125 mg
- relieves bloating, pressure, and discomfort of gas which can be caused by certain foods (such as beans, bran, and broccoli) or air swallowing
Keep out of reach of children.
- thoroughly chew 1-2 tablets as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 tablets per day unless directed by a physician
- each tablet contains: calcium 66 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity.
- do not use if carton or any blister unit is open or broken
D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, dextrates, flavors, magnesium stearate, modified starch, silicon dioxide, tribasic calcium phosphate
Questions or comments?
call 1-800-469-5268 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
SIMETHICONE • ANTI-GAS
24 TABLETS-125 mg each