Active ingredient (in each extended-release tablet)
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
compressible sugar, copovidone, hydroxyethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, zinc stearate
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets, 600 mg
Relieves Chest Congestion
Thins and Loosens Mucus
Compare to active ingredient of Mucinex®
L. Perrigo Company