WALGREENS CAPSAICIN HOT - capsaicin patch
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin extract 0.025% as Capsaicin.....................................Topical Analgesic
Uses Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- For external use only
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower
- Allergy Alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before use.
If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children, If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
Inactive ingredients BHT, Ester gum, isopropyl myristate, natural rubber, polybutene, polysobutylene, precipitated calcium carbonate, propylene carbonate, quinton, sorbitan monostearate, titanium dioxide, YS resin, Zinc oxide
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60005
Made in Korea