ALLERGY RELIEF - chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
-itching of the nose and throat
-itchy, watery eyes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if youare taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, D and C yellow no. 10 lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack(57896-784)|