CVS PHARMACY ITCH RELIEF ANTIFUNGAL- clotrimazole cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use
- on children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 2° - 30°C (36° - 86°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 g Tube Carton
Compare to the active
ingredient in Lotrimin® AF*
CLOTRIMAZOLE CREAM USP, 1%
NET WT 0.5 OZ (15 g)