TIGER BALM- camphor (synthetic) and menthol patch
Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 230mg / patch
|Menthol 70mg / patch
For temporary relief of pains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Capsicum Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Mentha Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sorbitol, Tartaric Acid, Water.
Manufactured for Haw Par Healthcare Ltd., Singapore
under licence from Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Patch Carton
Advanced Hydrogel Patch Technology
- Long Lasting
- Convenient And Not Messy
- It Works!
4 PATCHES (8 x 4 inches each)