BENZOCAINE- benzocaine swab
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzocaine, 6% w/v Topical Analgesic
Purpose for Benzocaine
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes and insect bites or minor skin irritations
Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Indications and Usage
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes and insect bites or minor skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years; consult a physician.
- Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water.
Do Not Use
Do not use:
- With electrocautery procedures.
- If irritation and redness develop.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Storage and Handling
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Store at room temperature: 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F)
Principal Display Panel