PUBLIX ALCOHOL- isopropyl alcohol swab
lix Super Markets Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- First aid to help decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Package Label - Principal Display
- for preparation of skin prior to injection
- Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- convenient to use
100 INDIVIDUALLY SEALED WIPES
Package Label - Drug Facts & Side