MARY KAY FOUNDATION PRIMER- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene gel
Mary Kay Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use
on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
isododecane, dimethicone/bis-isobutyl PPG-20 crosspolymer, polysilicone-11, vp/hexadecene copolymer, silica, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, polyester-7, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, tribehenin, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, PPG-15 stearyl ether benzoate
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-800-627-9529
Principal Display Panel - 29 mL carton
1 FL. OZ. / 29 mL