NIVEA FOR MEN Q10 ENERGY
- avobenzone, octinoxate and oxybenzone lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) ,decreases
the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in
the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad
Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol Denat.,Tapioca Starch,
Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Fragrance, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl
Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
|NIVEA FOR MEN Q10 ENERGY
avobenzone, octinoxate, oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - Beiersdorf Inc (001177906)|