GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY SLEEP TIME- diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- with other Nighttime products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) – see Overdose warning
- use dose cup
- adults & children 12 yrs & over
- One dose = 30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 20 mg
- store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
- protect from light. Does not meet USP <671>.
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Vicks® ZzzQuil® active ingredient
50 mg per 30 mL
Not for treating Cold or Flu
6 fl oz (177 mL)