CLEARASIL ULTRA RAPID ACTION PADS- salicylic acid solution
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable keep away from extreme heat or open flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- wipe a pad over face and neck to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep jar lid tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place but do not freeze
water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA
call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 90 Pad Jar Label
Rapid Action Pads
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
Visibly reduces pimple size and
redness in as fast as 4 hours
90 Pads 3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2)