Active ingredient(in each capsule)
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers'Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Do not use
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age (see Other Information)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
When using this product
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- side effects occur. You may want to report side effects to FDA at 1800-FDA-1088.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- use the 1 mg soft gelatin capsule product for children 6 to under 12 years of age
Butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink FDandC blue #1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil and purified water.
Compare to the active ingredient in Imodium(r) A-D
Soft gelatin capsules, 2mg
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
Distributed by: Chan Drug Consortium, LLC
3301 NW Boca Raton Blvd. Suite 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Banner Pharmacaps, Inc.
4215 Premier Drive
High Point, NC 27265
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals, owner of ther egistered trademark of Imodium (r) A-D.