LEADER INFANTS GAS RELIEF- dimethicone emulsion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 0.3 mL)
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper after each use - replace bottle with original cap
|infants under 2
|children over 2
- do not use in printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot and expiration date
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavors, PEG-40 monostearate, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monostearate, sorbitol.
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Infants' Mylicon Drops active ingredient
Infants' Gas Relief Drops
suitable for infant use
no artificial colors
1 Fl. OZ (30ml)