DESERT ESSENCE MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 35- zinc oxide cream
Autumn Harp, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide (15%)
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun sxposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- protect this product container from excessive heat and direct sun
Ethyl Palmate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile), Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate), Punica Granatum Fruit Juice (Pomegranate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin (Palm), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Silica.
Principal Display Panel
Autumn Harp, Inc.