NASAL- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, camphor, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, monobasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of AFRIN® SINUS NASAL SPRAY
See side panel
SEE NEW DIRECTIONS
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
Relieves Painful Sinus Pressure
For Colds & Allergies
1 FL OZ (30 mL)