ADULT WAL TUSSIN COUGH LONG ACTING- dextromethorphan hydrobromide solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 10 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 30 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children
12 years and over
10 mL every 6 to 8 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
ADULT – NON-DROWSY
Dextromethorphan HBr / Cough Suppressant
Relieves coughs up to 8 hours
Ages 12 & over
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
Compare to Robitussin® Long-Acting Cough active ingredient